Roof garden is a variety of crops in the media in the form of a pot or other growing medium as a function of beauty or simply freshen the air around. Roof garden can be applied to high-rise buildings that portion of the roof can be put pots or vines.
Indeed, the role of the roof garden can reduce excessive heat in the room is very large. Well, for that in laying a roof garden requires special treatment, as well as planting and maintaining plants in pots. And interestingly, as placed on the roof should select plants that can survive in hot areas.
Roof Gardern Design Idea
1. Roof Garden Design Idea
Roof Garden Design Idea
2. Roof Garden Design Idea - option 2
Roof Garden Design Idea - option 2
3. Roof Garden Design Idea - option 3
Roof Garden Design Idea - option 3
4. Roof Garden Design Idea - option 4
Roof Garden Design Idea - option 4
5. Roof Garden Design Idea - option 5
Roof Garden Design Idea - option 5
6. Roof Garden Design Idea - option 6
Roof Garden Design Idea - option 6
Previously you had to make sure whether your roof is strong enough to support the load and can be used as a roof garden, or there should be a little renovation. Do not let the roof do not hold the load of the park that contains elements such as plants, garden ornaments, and soil. Later when the roof caved in, can damage and endanger the whole foundation. Here are some tips on designing a roof garden.
Roof Garden Design Idea
1. Should choose plants that are resistant to heat and dry air. Characteristics are wax layer on the leaf surface, such as ornamental pineapple, ornamental pandanus and various cacti.
2. As for the vines have been like mucuna benetil very nice to be planted vines over pergolas. Ifpropagation has been perfect, advanced by planting crops underneath. Thus, the treatment plantwill be easier underneath.
3. For the watering is done by installing spray (sprinkler). The trick sprinkler connect with existing water sources, the water is ready for spread to the roof garden area. Instead of water for watering instead of the type of tap water because it contains karporit that can damage the plant.
4. Roof garden with landscape in the form of rolling hills can overload the structure. We can reduce weight by filling in the media that are not planted with empty cavities. Set the media thickness required in accordance with the depth of the roots of the selected plants. Alternatively, the cavity by inserting sterofoam under mounds were not planted.
5. The planting medium should be light in order to reduce the load on the structure. Prepare medium comprising a mixture of sand and shavings or sawdust. Each half.